Are you an upcoming music industry professional looking for a mentor? Are you an unsigned artist looking to monetize your passions? If so, the upcoming Music-Entertainment Conference presented by Urban Network Digital and Music Industry Quarterly (MIQ) is a must. The 4 1/2 day event is scheduled for June 1-5th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Diego.
With more than a dozen panel sessions and seminars held with top executives from iHeartRadio, Sirius XM, ASCAP, SESAC, Interscope, REVOLT TV, Warner Bros., Capitol Music Group, Beats Music, the Music-Entertainment Conference is one of the leading music conferences in the West Coast.
Featured panels will include:
- The Future of Music Integration in TV, Film, Video Games & Online Moderator
- Building Your Brand through Effective Social Media Marketing
- What Every Indie Artist & Label Should Know
- Creating Hits & Blending Genres for the Digital Age
- Embracing Music Streaming Services, What Are Your Options?
Speakers will include:
- Kelly G, VP, Head of Music Programming, Revolt TV
- Erin Collins, VP, Film, Television, and Developing Media, SESAC
- Ezekiel Lewis, Sr. VP, A&R, Motown/Capitol Music Group
- Roslynn Cobarrubias, Co-Founder, myvideo.com
- Candice Nelson, Singer-Songwriter (Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Ciara)
For the full list of panels and speakers visit Urban Network Digital and register for the all 4-day panel pass for $100 by clicking here. Learn from the best in the industry and invest in your career. See in San Diego!
Behind The Hustle is a content and curriculum platform targeted at creative entrepreneurial young adults 18 to 34. Our platform helps our audience to achieve their career goals in the industries of entrepreneurialism, fashion, music, and pop culture. This is done by exploiting first hand and sought after knowledge from our network of rising stars, key influencers, and industry experts. Our overall mission is to TEACH. INSPIRE. HIRE.
Want to connect? We would love to chat.
Drop us a line: email@example.com