Are you an indie artist looking to become a breakthrough artist ? Want to learn from music industry’s best in how to build relationships? With a panel everyday completely online from November 30-December 3, 2015, the Funk Volume Virtual Music Conference will be discussing these topics and more with a diverse cross-section of artists and professionals so you can get a variety of perspectives on how to progress in the music industry.
Featured speakers will include:
- Damien Ritter (CEO of Funk Volume)
- Torae (SiriusXM)
- Letty (Real 92.3)
- Justin Hunte (Editor-In-Chief, HipHopDX)
- Roslynn Cobarrubias (mydiveo)
Panels will include:
- What It Takes to Be a Successful Independent Artist
- Getting the Most Out of Social Media
- Building Relationships in the Music Industry
Register for the all 4 panel pass for $50 by clicking here. Want to win your way in? MyDiveo is sponsoring three lucky people to attend! Visit mydiveo here for the full details. Funk Volume CEO Damien Ritter is also accepting 2-page essays from artists who can’t afford entry. Invest in yourself, no excuses!