Looking to elevate your knowledge in the music game? Want to learn from the industry’s best? Now is your chance. Coming October 7-11, 2015 the 11th Annual A3C Festival will be bringing hip-hop elite for a 4-day festival and conference featuring the best in the hip-hop industry. Whether you’re a rising rapper, an artist manager or a student of music looking to better your craft, A3C will feature the best in academics and creatives to connect, learn and build. Known as the top hip-hop conference in the US, and one of the key destination for music fans, artists and professionals, the A3C (All 3 Coasts) Festival in Atlanta will include keynote speakers, panels, workshops, demos, interviews, screenings, mixers and exhibits featuring over 150 Hip-Hop industry experts, academics and influencers.
Featured speakers will include:
- Karen Civil
- Dame Dash
- Jinx (Complex Magazine)
- Julia Beverly
- De La Soul
Topics covered will include:
- Be a Boss + Get Paid: Business Fundamentals For Today’s DIY Artist
- Be Your Own Label: Navigate Your Music’s Success on Your Terms
- Dig Deep: A Conversation About Sampling
- Nondisclosure: A How To For Making Money Behind The Scenes of The Music Industry
- The Present & Future of Podcasting and Digital Media
Behind The Hustle readers can enjoy special 20% discounted tickets using the code “CityLA20″. Come invest in yourself and develop your career at A3C, “hip-hop’s family reunion.” To view the full line-up, panels, artists showcases and purchase tickets visit A3CFestival.com.