Posted on 05.19.15
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position: Designer – Handbags, Accessories & Backpacks
- Market Trending – identify market and fashion trends relevant for TOMS and create seasonal mood boards and themes;
- Product design – create/sketch new silhouettes and execute updates/CAD’s of existing silhouettes with new colors, materials and graphics; in alignment with product briefs and target costing
- Prints and graphics: create graphics, prints, embellishments, treatments
- Tech Packs – responsible for creating detailed and accurate specs and tech packs;
- Color and materials research – create seasonal color palettes and collaborate with Materials Research team and other overall Design Team to identify relevant seasonal materials
- Development calendar –responsible for timely execution of designs along key seasonal milestones.
- Development and costing – cooperate with the Accessories Development Team and Sourcing team to value engineer designs to maximize margins and quality
- International Travel required
- Passion to create great products.
- Minimum 3 years in Accessories / Bags design and development
- Product design portfolio – proven track record of Accessories / Handbags / Backpack design
- Strong knowledge of Leather, Textiles and Accessories development.
- Education- design degree.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Auto CAD.
To apply, click here.