Posted on 10.28.14
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Position: Project Manager for Business Development
We’re looking for a passionate Project Manager for Business Development. If you are a go-getter, capable of rolling up your sleeves to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented start-up environment, this is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
- Assist managers and VPs in all aspects of a project from inception to implementation, including research, development, execution, and documentation in order to support strategic partnerships.
- Consistently monitor projects to assess and communicate status.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization.
- Manage partnership initiatives with key clients including timelines and deliverables.
- Evaluate internal workflows to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree (a must) and exposure to technology industry (a plus).
- 1+ years experience.
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- An ability to plan, multi-task, and collaborate with many individuals/stakeholders.
- A proven track record of meeting project deadlines/deliverables with successful outcomes — must have the ability to manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to grasp technical concepts.
- A high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis — this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
How to Apply
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
To apply, click here.